A new mobile sit stand desk will promote the ultimate in agile working according to its British designer and manufacturer, Staverton UK Ltd.
Named Staverton SOS (sit or stand) the new desk will launch at this year’s three-day design festival, Clerkenwell Design Week (19th-21st May).
Staverton SOS is a full range of single desk and bench solutions that follows Staverton’s trademark style of sharing components to build-in longevity and flexibility.
The Staverton team can upgrade a static desk to a Sit Stand alternative and make SOS a mobile desk too, something it has already undertaken for international entertainment company King.
Paul Edward, director of Staverton UK Ltd said: “Staverton SOS single mobile desks are the ultimate in agile working because they can be moved as team requirements change. It’s ‘plug and play’ simplicity and easy to roll castors mean the team can do it for themselves and once it’s locked, it’s secure, wobble-free and ready for work.”
Staverton’s design team has worked hard to ensure that SOS maintains the clean lines it is renowned for. Low-level bulk capacity containment for power distribution and a cable management solution keeps everything concealed as the top rises and lowers. It is also visually compatible with Staverton CL, which means that a mix of sit stand and static desk solutions can be used together without compromising the design aesthetic.
Fully integrated power and data solutions can also be accommodated within SOS’s structure and in-set desktop power offers easy ‘plug and play’.
Staverton SOS product facts
- 18 seconds from lowest (660m) to highest (1320mm)
- Users can pre-programme the desks with their preferences
- Desk control software can be installed to alert users when a change of position is advised
- Monitor arms are simple to attach to the work surface.
- Optional privacy screens, CPU cradles and personal drawers can be connected to the main structure with ease
- Over-desk and integrated power and data options are accommodated
- With the work surface at its lowest position, an under-desk pedestal can be used