In 2020, we set some challenging objectives. These included reducing our website’s bounce rate, achieving a higher ranking in search engines’ organic results, and improving our website’s content to enhance your experience with us.
Our website redesign, SEO, and overall marketing strategy included:
- two product configurators
- an interactive showroom tour
- a filter to reduce eye discomfort
- fresh case studies and client testimonials
- new titles, copy, animations, videos, imagery, and brand colours
- Heightened Thinking: the internet’s first blog dedicated to sit-stand solutions
- the Sustainability page, the Content Lab page, and new menu
And there are some fantastic things still about to emerge. The great news is that we’ve already seen some significant results, and we’re delighted that our website ranks on Google’s highly desired first page.
You can now find us on Google and other web browsers by searching ‘desk manufacturers’, ‘mobile office furniture’, ‘workstation supplier’, ‘bench workstations’ and ‘designer office desk manufacturers’.
Our site also comes up when searching for more general terms, such as ‘office furniture manufacturer’. There are more search variants under which you can find out, but the word ‘manufacturer’ seems to be key.
How have we achieved this?
“With a bit of technical magic”, explained our Marketing Manager, Carlo Delucchi. “But it’s mostly thanks to being a renowned brand with super products delivered to the likes of BT, BBC, Burberry, Sky, TalkTalk, and Flutter”.
Web Developers: Sam Liu, Matt Peters, Kate Fuller (WebFX)
Copywriting: Joe Emery
Photography: Andrew Livesey
SEO: Carlo Delucchi