Here’s your chance to work for the UK’s most innovative contemporary office furniture manufacturer. We need a Buyer to work (and play) alongside our Admin department.
We design and manufacture various office furniture products, including sit-stand desks, storage units, lockers, tables, upholstered privacy screens, acoustic breakout furniture, and more.
In addition to our product ranges, we design and manufacture many products for third party customers.
You’ll be working with our award-winning design team at our factory in South Yorkshire.
Here’s Where We Need Your Help:
- Building relationships with our Sales team and suppliers, including raising and issuing orders, plus checking they have everything they need
- Owning the stock control system
- Making stock holding, material costs, and purchasing orders and transactions more cost and time-efficient
- Obtaining goods and services
- Identifying and meeting product-quality standards
- Managing purchase orders, plus back-ordered and missing products
- Supporting the whole team and getting involved with all areas of the business
- Keen attention to detail
- Ability to work well under pressure, prioritise, and multitask
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office packages
Nice to Have (but not set in stone as we’ll look after you with training and development):
- 2-3 years of purchase role experience
- Stock control system and material requirements planning (MRP) system experience
You’ll be sure to gain an extraordinary knowledge of contemporary office furniture.
Hours of Work: 8.30am–5.30pm Mondays to Thursdays, and 8.30am – 3.00pm on Fridays Fridays (40 hours)
Holidays: 20 days plus bank holidays
Salary: commensurate with experience
To apply: please email a CV and short note to explain the reasons for your interest to Ian Samuel at email@example.com